Sunday 10 May 2020

Why I want your feedback!


I haven't written anything lately.  I don't feel the need to write since I don't know if anyone reads this or finds it useful.  I get numbers back on how many people opened the page this is on.  But for all I know, people look, decide it's not worth anything, and close it without reading it.  

Sometimes I let myself get confident that I know more about the subject that my readers.  But then I learned about the Dunning Kruger effect and see myself as ridiculously vain and I don't write for a while.  

I NEED FEEDBACK.  Am I providing useful information?  Is it interesting?  Is it something you didn't already know?  

Please provide me some kind of feedback.  Not necessarily about this article, but in general or about articles where I provide more of my opinion or thoughts.  It would also be nice to know if you regularly read my blog or SEASCAT's page on FB.  How did you learn about my blog?  That would be nice to know.  Was it just a weird coincidence that some posts get read by 10 times as many people, or was that post more interesting?  

You can also provide feedback on SEASCAT.org on FB or write to me at SEASCAT@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Connie








https://www.zmescience.com/science/the-dunning-kruger-effect-feature/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us

Donate

About Author

About Author
Connie Jean Conklin, MEd is a former mental health professional, decades long advocate for mental health consumers and a survivor of child abuse, herself. She feels it is important to share the knowledge she has gained through her experience and search for recovery so that others can heal sooner.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.